By Steven M. Glassman
Director of Sports Information
May 29, 2019
JENKINTOWN, PA—Manor College Baseball made multiple appearances in the final NJCAA Division III individual and team statistical leaderboards (as of May 29). Individuals need to play in 60 percent of the team's games played to be eligible to qualify.
- Triples: 4 (37th)
- Batting Average: 0.432 (34th)
- Batting Average: 0.438 (30th)
In 2018, freshman outfielder-catcher Samuel Pena became the first Blue Jay baseball player in school history to finish in the top 50 in an individual statistical category when he finished 44th in NJCAA Division III with three sacrifice flies.
- Triples: 11 (37th out of 92 schools)
- Stolen Bases: 54 (tied for 47th of out of 91)
- Batting Average: 0.305 (41st out of 92)
- Fewest Hits Allowed: 252 (20th out of 92)
The Blue Jays finished 33rd (out of 93 schools) in 2018 in fewest hits allowed (267).
Manor finished the season 5-22 Overall, 3-12 Region XIX Division III, and 2-8 EPAC under second-year head coach Jose Toledo.